Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome Back to Pinterest Tuesday!!

Love this salad...

    I found this recipe earlier this spring, immediately tried it. drum roll please.........Avocado/Tomato/Mozzarella Salad.  Soooo good...yes I know I am a dork and obsess over strange things.  This salad is so fresh, yummy and perfect for a hot summer day and as you all know Avocado is a SUPER food. 

       To make this wonderful god given salad you need:

                          2 Avocados, peeled and diced-largely (is largely a word oh well I'm using it)
                          2 Roma tomatoes, diced-largely
                          1 Ball FRESH mozzarella, diced-largely (FRESH is nonnegotiable-must have)
                          2 T. Olive Oil
                          2 t. fresh or dried basil
                          Salt & Pepper
                                   Stir all together lightly and serve immediately. 

My Mom and I made this last time I was in Kansas and we were immediately in LOVE.  Thank you the lovely ladies of Just a Spoonful .  I love their blog...follow them they have great recipes!!


On a different completely unrelated note.  Since we moved to Texas I have been job hunting to no avail.  However home girl got a job interview!!!! Yippee!!! I will keep you all informed.  Hopefully it will bring me good luck and I will soon to be employed!!

Happy Tuesday All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment