Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Life in a Nutshell

Hello World.....
   Oh my I have struggled with blogging since well.....a long while but I am recommitting myself.  I am also changing direction a little.  I still want to share recipes and life with everyone but I also want this to serve as a journal and a bit of a baby book for our newest addition.....Mr Elliott!
   Since Elliott has arrived (5 months ago I want to add...YIKES) I have struggled with a baby book.  I have one but do not love how it is set up and it is such a struggle to write in it and include everything I want to and then some of the stuff they have included I would rather not.  Therefore, I have decided to keep track of his little life on the internet....because everyone does everything on the internet these days right?!?!?
     I hope this is entertaining and interesting to read.  I will try anyway.  I am not sure how often I will get to update but will try to keep it up. 
     This week I will update everyone on where we are at in life and ALL the changes we have had in the last 6 months or so :).   Get excited everyone!

    I will leave you all with an image of our little man from his 1st week of life....CRAZY how fast time flies!
Kalie

No comments:

Post a Comment