Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring is UPON us!

We have been enjoying this spring spring-like weather.  I hesistate to use spring because I don't want to jinx us and have to go back to winter..... I am a whiner and just want spring to be here.  I am ready to spend alot of our days outside and enjoy evening walks.  That is one of the things I LOVE about Kansas is that we have 4 distinct seasons....yes sometimes they run into one another but for the most part we have seperate seasons.  I am always and I mean always excited for the next season.  However, my excitement for winter wanes shortly after Christmas and I mean like the DAY after Christmas.  I love the holidays but I am always ready to get back to "normal" and a routine of sorts.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.  This last week has been gorgeous outside, except for our weekend, and E and I have been taking advantage of it and enjoying our days.  This little man enjoys LOVES the outside whether its raining, snowing, or the sun is shining.  When he is fussy and nothing seems to work we just walk outside.  I hope this is a sign of good things to come and we can spend the majority of our spring/summer outside.  I have big hopes and dreams of the pool and the zoo....more for my benefit than his. 


My sunbathing beauty!!
 
 
 
       Mr. E and I decided we might want to go to the park.  We had plans to go with some friends a few weeks back when we had some spring-like weather but the day we planned it turned back to Mr. Winter.  :(  We  I thought a nice walk would be good but Mr. Man had other plans no of which included him being in a stroller.  After a nice scream fest  I gave in I decided...eh strollers aren't so hot anyway.  Mr. E has never liked his indoor swing, that most babies adore, and so I didn't have high hopes for the swing at the park.  We gave it a shot anyway and............
 
 
 



Mr. Man LOVED it.  He squealed, laughed and never wanted to leave!!  It was so fun!  I want to go back everyday!


What a FUN little boy we have and I can't wait for the rest of spring/summer to be outside more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment